Dyneval are hiring a highly motivated and talented full-stack software engineer to ensure that our software meets growing customer demands.
Job Title: Full-Stack Developer
Reporting to: Software lead
Salary: £40k+ dependent on experience
Working conditions: Hybrid or Office-based
Closing Date: 31 July 2022
CVs & Cover Letters / Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy: We may share your details with Eden Scott, our supplier of recruitment services. Please add a note to your email if you don’t want us to share your data.
Dyneval is a fast-growing biotechnology company, founded in 2020, with exciting ambitions to provide reliable measurements of semen quality using portable instruments. This automated technology was developed by physicists with over 30 years of experience studying complex fluids. Its first product, Dynescan, provides reliable measurements of the mean speed and progressive percentage of motile spermatozoa across the complete range of semen concentrations thus providing a new quality control standard to eliminate poor quality semen before livestock reproduction. Improving conception rates on farm returns more profit to farmers and lowers the carbon footprint of farming.
The underpinning platform technology has a range of potential applications, and we invite you to join a diverse and passionate team focussed on delivering societal benefits through high quality measurement, available to a broad range of users, informing responsible decisions to improve outcomes. Dyneval is committed to equality of opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible, hybrid and part-time working. We are keen to create a diverse environment with a range of backgrounds and mindsets to empower our innovation.
As a full-stack software engineer you will help ensure our software meets our growing customer demands.
- Design, code, test, develop, and document critical and complex functionality for existing systems
- Build and support complex, embedded, integrated Cross platform systems
- Development of instrument control (video) for embedded processing
- Manage modifications to and maintenance of operational applications and procedures
- Review test case, test plan and automated test scripts
- Defect triage, analysis, and resolution
- Provide support for live software
Minimum Requirements /Qualifications:
- Experience as full-stack developer, designing, developing, and supporting software solutions in C#
- Experience developing embedded, desktop, mobile and web applications
- Experience with WPF/Xamarin/React
- Experience with AWS platform, including Cloudfront, ECS, Containers, Lambda, RDS and S3
- Experience with Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, etc.
Highly desirable skills/experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Rust and/or C++
- Expertise in camera control, acquisition, video and image processing
- Experience working with Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Experience in embedded programming and firmware (Linux)
- Experience in quality assurance and software testing
- Experience developing scientific instruments.
- Experience with Python
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.